The warmest jacket we produce, The North Face® Men’s Himalayan Parka is athlete’s inspired and designed for polar and greater ranges expeditions. The shell is 2-layer windproof Gore Windstopper® with a DWR coating for added water resistance. High loft 800 fill down offers superior warmth. Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots. Insulated hood. Thick warm neck draft yoke. Enormous twin chest drop pockets for climbing essentials – radio, water, camera. Combine with the companion Summit Series™ pant for head to toe insulation and comfort. Read the full product feature list below.
- 800 fill goose down for superior warmth
- Primaloft Silver under down provides compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction to eliminate cold spots
- Full-leg zips finish in a drop-seat configuration
- Thick and warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders
- Approximate Weight: 1410 g