The premier pant for climbing 8,000-meter peaks, the Himalayan Pant is a necessity for athletes aiming for top of the world. Top-quality 800-fill down keeps elite alpinists protected during ascents well-above the freezing zone. These technically innovative pants are now warmer, lighter and even more durable with Pertex® Endurance and mapped with HyVent Alpha 2L in high-abrasion areas.
- Expedition fit Technically innovative, insulated pants are now warmer, lighter and even more durable
- Remote expedition 800 fill Hungarian goose down upper
- 700 fill in lower body for compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Stretch upper bib with low-profile adjustable suspenders and zippered
- Napoleon pocket Lower leg is insulated with Climashield® synthetic insulation for warmth when compressed by over-boot gaiter
- Large drop-seat zip with draft tube construction keeps the cold out
- Abundant reflectivity for safety on alpine starts and in vicious weather Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible.